Introducing the Generation W Links to Leadership Summit presented by Circle K, a full afternoon of connecting, mentoring and motivation. This is WAY more than a golf tournament. It is a two-week celebration of women’s initiatives in the boardroom, the community, and across all sports. We are fortunate to have as a partner one of the most dynamic women’s leadership organizations in the country, Generation W, which is based right here in Jacksonville. Special thank you to Circle K for helping to make this day possible!
Here’s how our day looks (all times approximate):
- 1:00 – Opening remarks by Generation Founder & CEO, Donna Orender
- 1:30 – The Journey Panel featuring some of the most dynamic female leaders in the county sharing their stories and showing how every journey to success is different – on and off the course
- 2:30 – Round Table Mentoring eight amazing women sitting in an intimate setting with one of our guest leaders to facilitate a lively discussion about “what next?”
- 3:30 – A nice long break to help you catch your breath and talk with your new colleagues, peers and friends,
- 4:00 – Generation W Letter to Your Younger Selves Activity – an astounding and astoundingly introspective excercise designed to help you see your future through your past.
- 4:30 – Closing Remarks
- 5:00 – Cocktail Reception provided by MediaShare Consulting Group, Inc.