64 of the best rising star professional female golfers in the world will play in a first of its kind two-week event at World Golf Village. The series will feature one 54-hole stroke-play tournament the first week at King & Bear, followed by a Match-Play event the following week at Slammer & Squire, culminating with the crowning of the winners under the spire of the World Golf Hall of Fame.
The vision is for The PXG Women’s Match Play Championship to be the centerpiece of a 10-day celebration of Women’s and DEI Initiatives that ties together athletes, business and community leaders and students. In addition to customary tournament events such as the INK! Charity Pro-Am presented by Davidson Realty and a junior clinic, we will include women-focused networking events and educational seminars designed to develop women in leadership roles, and to create a pipeline of talent connected to the community. This programming will be provided by world-renowned Women’s Empowerment organization, Generation W, with whom we’re proud to collab.
The tournament will create a showcase to celebrate women’s initiatives on the course, in the office and in the community, and a unique golf championship.
Admission is Free
These players work hard. They deserve a great gallery. So we’re inviting you to come watch them play as our guest. Free of charge. Just enjoy the day and the action.
Simply click below to register. You’ll have ticketing instructions emailed to you. When you get to the tournament, simply exchange them for your wristband.
Parking will be free of charge, too. Simply follow the signs when you arrive near the site.
Schedule of Tournament Events
Week One – Stroke-Play | King & Bear Golf Course
- October 25 Official Practice Round, 8:00 AM
Official Charity Pro-AM, 12:00 PM Shotgun start
- October 26 First Competitive Round (Stroke-Play)
- October 27 Round Two
- October 28 Final Round
Awards Presentation following play on 18th Green
- October 29 AM Practice Rounds on Slammer & Squire
GenerationW Links to Leadership Summit 1:00 – 6:00 PM
- October 30 Between the Tournaments Concert presented by the St. Johns County VCB and Jacksonville International Airport. Featuring national recording artists, Them Vibes
- October 31 Official Practice Rounds
First Tee / NFJG Junior Clinic & Shootout
Week Two – Match-Play | Slammer & Squire Golf Course
- November 1 First Day Pool Play Begins at 8:00 AM
- November 2 Second Day of Pool Play Begins at 8:00 AM
- November 3 Knockout Round of 16 Begins at 9:00 AM
Knockout Round Quarter Finals begin at 1:00
- November 4 Seminfinal Matches begin at 9:00 AM
Final round and Consolation Matches begin at 1:00 PM
Trophy presentation following play on 18th green
*schedule subject to change without notice.